simple is beautiful
Sue's Daily Photography: And this is my Blog-Day Award !
2 ... 2 ...

Saturday 1 September 2007

And this is my Blog-Day Award !


And it’s not finished now, folks…. I got another award yesterday and a fantastic review from the beautiful Silken Thank you so much Silken, giving to me this great award. It is for me, as a Non-American, a big joy and honor to get so well recognized with this awards and getting so many nice compliments to my work in photography. I appreciate that much!

I’m now to late to pass on this award to five other bloggers, but I will do it later, next month or some when….we will see. I make my own rules now too….! :-)

Without stress it’s much more fun to choose five fellow bloggers who deserve to get this big honor too – all of you deserve it, I know that - and to know this, makes my job not easier to pick just five of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL