simple is beautiful
Sue's Daily Photography: I know, it's election day....
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday 4 November 2008

I know, it's election day....

I know, it's election day today and the whole world is looking to America and asking who will win the presidential race. I'm not into politics at all, I never was and I never will be. But I hope that Obama wins - America needs to wake up, coming alive again! Anyway, however... this is all that I'm going to say about the political situation...!

And now to my red flowers.....

A good blog friend of mine, Richard from "An Arkies Musing" - check out his nice blog please! - told me that these red flowers have the very impressive and also more than provocative name, "Naked Ladies"! Well... these are pretty naked ladies, right? :)

Of course, I had to find a matching quote for my "Naked Ladies" ... and voila - here is what I think is great and wisely said:


Can you imagine a world without men?
No crime and lots of happy fat women.
~ Nicole Hollander ~



**********



My NEW CALENDARS 2009 are available now to buy - don't be late for a beautiful Christmas present!

* KEY WEST CALENDARS 2009

* CHARLESTON CALENDARS 2009

* FLORIDA CALENDARS 2009

* FLOWER CALENDARS 2009







0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL