simple is beautiful
Sue's Daily Photography: I'll be back soon my friends!
2 ... 2 ...

Sunday 20 January 2008

I'll be back soon my friends!














Guess what? We have changed our moving plans!

These pictures are to show you some first impressions from my new home, my new living and working place. A picturesque and very photogenic city with a lot of history, a lot of culture and a lot of love for artists and the arts, ideal place to be in the future for my husband and me. We are very excited to move there! (They were made on one of our previous exploration trips when we were thinking of moving).


Who can recognize this beautiful town?
Write me your guesses in a comment.


I'll be back online as soon as possible, after moving up North 750 Miles and after reinstalling our internet connection...please stay with me in the mean time, don't forget me and write me some comments.
It's very appreciated and THANK you for your loyalty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL