simple is beautiful
Sue's Daily Photography: WELCOME TO CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday 29 January 2008

WELCOME TO CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA

Street scene in Charleston's Down Town



Inviting house front in Charleston

In front of "The Market" in Down Town


Swamps are typical for this region too


And the sunsets here will be very different too - than in Key West


Hello my friends,

I'm back again!

Our move went very smooth so far. Our travel trip of 750 Miles away from Key West to Charleston,SC in the North was big fun - only the weather went from 78F down to 34F and that was a big shock for us, coming from warm Key West, wearing always only shorts and flip-flops every day. I had to buy first warm long pants and closed shoes for me...LOL..

We are now moved in to our very nice apartment and are waiting for the delivery of new furnitures. As soon as we are established here, we will be running out to explore and I will have time enough to do new photos from this very nice town. I'm very excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL