simple is beautiful
Sue's Daily Photography: Shrimp Boats in McClellanville, at the Coast of South Carolina
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Shrimp Boats in McClellanville, at the Coast of South Carolina

McClellanville, a small picturesque fishing village
at the Coast of South Carolina



I love harbor scenes and my first post about McClellanville is dedicated to the shrimp boats, sitting in the harbor, just coming back from the morning catch


I love details, like here: all the ropes they need on a boat


and the colorful nets


and all the poles in and around the boats


net details


more colorful details...


View in the back of a boat


Even rust can be beautiful...


pretty colors

Last Monday we drove up to the north at the coast line of South Carolina to visit a little fishing village with the name McClellanville. Today I'm showing you some picture impressions from the dock where the shrimp boats were sitting in the small harbor.

Tomorrow I will show you more photos from a picture book perfect surrounding and the small village it self. Stay tuned....


P.S. this is my #651 post today with more than 20'400 visitors!
Thank you all for stopping by almost every day and for having you as my loyal friends and for all your kind comments in all these days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL