simple is beautiful
Sue's Daily Photography: Wednesday Flowers
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Wednesday Flowers

The Magnolias are still blooming


Maybe I should start a new series here on my blog "Wednesday Flowers" - other peoples do their "Wordless Wednesday's" or Friday's Sky Watch" or you name it...You know what I'm talking about, all those mass oriented blog-plays.

Or, I can do also a kind of a "Wish List" and you tell me the subjects that I should do photographing on my blog. It should be for every week another subject and I'll give you a back link to your blog. How good sounds that?

Well then, let's the race starts just NOW and HERE and some when in the next days soon I'll show you the results here on my blog - if any one is interested anyway....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL